Mic In, Speaker Out,
USB Sound card that gives you a second SoundCard.
USB Sound Card, ADD another soundcard I/O, device without opening your PC. Simply plug this USB sound adapter into a vacant USB port, and walla, you have another Sound I/O with Mic IN and Line OUT (MISO).
We found several makes and models that were not
compatible with HAM radio digital modes; so we tested
11 different brands; We found this one to be fully
compatible with the RASCAL and similar sound card
interfaces... .., so we bought a few thousand.
- USB 2.0 compliant, also compatible with USB 1.1
- Microphone In/ Speaker Out (MISO) Jacks
- USB powered, no external power source required.
- Compatible with Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
MISO, offers audio support to PCs and laptops with or without soundcards.
The MISO is not intended to replace an internal PC sound card.
The MISO provides audio input and sound out. Additionally, the USB
sound adapter may be plugged into a remote located USB port or hub
to offer sound connectivity away from a PC. The BUXCOMM MISO
is USB 2.0 compliant making it ideally suited for gaming headsets,
VoIP applications such as Skype, a source for computer speakers,
or for general audio recording and playback. Installation is plug-and-play
with no software required for Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac
OS9/OS X. Includes Microphone (LINE) IN & Speaker (LINE) OUT.
Case Colors may vary, size and design are the same. In Stock: ships same day order is received Worldwide Shipping
The BUXCOMM MISO is a Plug and Play Device, no software or
drivers necessary. Connect speakers, microphones or headphones
directly to the adapter and enjoy 5.1 Digital Surround Sound!
- Virtual surround 5.1 DSP processor
- USB 2.0 data interface
- Powered directly by USB, no other power source required
- Features 3.5mm stereo earphone and microphone jacks
- Supports Window 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Linux/Mac OS
- Driver-free installation when used with latest operating systems.